Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Computer Will Go Blank Before It Actually Starts?

Hi,


My computer just started doing this recently. When I start my computer its start up normal. It will show like its loading the bios (if thats what its really doing lol) But then the screen will go black for about 10 mins. If I press anything it will give me an error saying that keyboard is not connected.


But if I leave it alone (for the 10 mins or so) It will start. It will show me the big "Windows" with the little bar at the bottom running acrross and continue on working normaly.


Im just tired of having to turn it on and having to wait for like 10 mins looking a t a black screen till it starts.


I'v tried going into the bios but it wont let me. All it will show is no keyboard connected.


This menu no longer shows but right before it started working again (I guess after the big freeze). It would give me these options: 1. Normal 2: Sata Primary Drive 3: Primary Master Drive 4: Diskette Drive 5: Hard-Disk Drive C: 6: IDE CD-ROM Device 7: USB Flash Device8: System Start up(out of space)

Computer Will Go Blank Before It Actually Starts?
I think your bios might be screwing up maybe the battery is running low


No comments:

Post a Comment